Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever
Bad Day!

From
Group:
Registered Users
Hey everyone please try to cheer me up. I had such a bad day at school today. In my morning class my teacher said we were going to have a quiz, but it was open book. Ok don't get me wrong I love those, but it was that much harder. :(

Then I got to my afternoon class and that teacher came in and told us to open up this drawing and do a save as and scale it down to 1/4" because we were going to have a quiz then in a min. or so he started. I did not get everything changed only my text. So I just started to throw some lines in because he was saying all the stuff way too fast and I started to panic. So I can truly say that I got an F on that one. And I don't even want to face him on Thur. when I see him.

Then to make everything worse yet. My teacher that helps with our booth at this show that is this weekend can't be there because his daughter is VERY ill so my teacher that I had this afternoon is going to be there. :twisted: :twisted:

Man I can't wait until next week SPRING BREAK BABY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But I'm begging everyone please try and help me because I love want I am taking up and want to continue, but my boyfriend knows some people that only went through half of this program and dropped out because he could not take it from the teachers. And I think I'm starting to feel like that. It's sad because I love learing this stuff it's fun.
Posted on: 2004/3/23 23:01
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
honestly people can be inpeckable cruel ive been begging for Anyone to talk to and yet no one is there my cousin rita is at school and i feel like im going oh God i dont know drop dead the difficulty im passing through watching the passion the despair im experiencing from rita going to france i cant bare cope whatever i was ready to quit this forum seeing how cold people are.
Posted on: 2004/3/23 23:05

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
awwww, ,you're so cute!! What are you taking? And don't let the teachers get ya down! They're not trying to focus on making one student's life in particular hell....they're trying to preare you for life. They're only rough on you so they know you'll do well later in life doing whatever you chose. And failing one test or quiz isn't bad. I think it's actually expected to happen every now and then. It just means you're not perfect, and no one is! So it's okay! I'm sure you'll do just fine sweetie!!

If when you think about your life in the future and you can't think of yourself doing anything other than this...that's what you have to do. Don't worry so much on the path to getting there, focus more on how much better your life will be once you're there!
Posted on: 2004/3/23 23:09
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:fad1dbb646="JByard"]awwww, ,you're so cute!! What are you taking? And don't let the teachers get ya down! They're not trying to focus on making one student's life in particular hell....they're trying to preare you for life. They're only rough on you so they know you'll do well later in life doing whatever you chose. And failing one test or quiz isn't bad. I think it's actually expected to happen every now and then. It just means you're not perfect, and no one is! So it's okay! I'm sure you'll do just fine sweetie!!

If when you think about your life in the future and you can't think of yourself doing anything other than this...that's what you have to do. Don't worry so much on the path to getting there, focus more on how much better your life will be once you're there![/quote:fad1dbb646]

I am taking Residential Design. Basically it's deisgning houses/floorplans and making blueprints of them.

That teacher is never in class but running around everywhere else in the school. He has "meetings". All the other students that I've talked to also agreed with me that we should get our money back because we have not learned anything. Which I agree 100%. If I ever get though this part I want to go to the Frank Lloyd Wright School. Which all the teachers hate. But then again one teacher hates what the other teacher likes and just tears each other down for their likes and dislikes.
Posted on: 2004/3/23 23:15
  •  jaz_drumer
      jaz_drumer

From New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
hi
Posted on: 2004/3/24 4:22
  •  jaz_drumer
      jaz_drumer

From New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
bibi
Posted on: 2004/3/28 6:52
  •  jaz_drumer
      jaz_drumer

From New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
hi again
Posted on: 2004/3/28 6:57
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Titanic 4 ever,
Hang in there. We have all had our moments when we thought things looked the darkest, but by the grace of God have gotten through it.
Designing housefloorplans how absolutely great. IMO you are one step ahead of yourself because as you say you love it, so I will send some prayers to you.
Posted on: 2004/3/28 12:35
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:9a043ab24c="Betty"]Titanic 4 ever,
Hang in there. We have all had our moments when we thought things looked the darkest, but by the grace of God have gotten through it.
Designing housefloorplans how absolutely great. IMO you are one step ahead of yourself because as you say you love it, so I will send some prayers to you.[/quote:9a043ab24c]

Thank you so much.

Now for Spring Break I got myself a nice little cold.
Posted on: 2004/3/28 16:20

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
awww...wow, around here a lot of people are getting sick....hope you feel better soon!
Posted on: 2004/3/30 0:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.