Poster Thread
  •  Forcean
      Forcean
Survivor???

From Idaho, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Merry Meet Everyone,
As you all know...well, most of you know, I am a newbie here...so I'm asking for your patience and toleration here please..
Query: In looking at the photo album on this site,, there is a picture, I think it's a shot of the sunken bow..but a replier states that she was on Titanic but noone believes her even though she has photos.....is it possible for there to still be someone alive who isn't listed in the survivors still living? Her post was 02.04.04 so this is recent? Anyone???
Blessed Be Forcean
Posted on: 2004/4/3 14:01
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
The three survivors still living are pretty well known. Can you give me more details about this fourth?
Posted on: 2004/4/3 19:30
  •  Forcean
      Forcean

From Idaho, USA
Group:
Registered Users
TeamTunaFish,
In the photo gallery on this site, click to RMS photos, on page 6......photo # 63 of 108...........click the photo of course to get the replies........1st reply is from email she states that she was on the Titanic and has photos but noone will listen to her......I emailed her last night but haven't recieved a reply yet.....will let you know if you do,,,or if you beat me to it can you fill me on this??
Thanks Forcean
Posted on: 2004/4/4 2:43
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
I'm afraid I don't see which photo you're referring to, can you give me the caption?

I would be very interested in her reply, as the survivors are very well known and their survival quite well documented.
Posted on: 2004/4/4 5:24
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Found the one she's referring to.

http://www.titanic.com/gallery/Titanic/bow

Comment:
i was on the titanic and was saved by the carpathia no one belived me not evan my own daughter but i have pictures

Ok IF this were true and she was as old as Millvina Dean (who is the youngest survivor) Millvina is 92 and if this person believes they were on the Titanic then they'd have some kind of remembering if it, right? Therefor probably making them older than 92. I'm sorry but I am having a REALLY hard time believing that someone that old is going to sit behind a computer...heck I have a hard time believing someone that old would know how to USE a computer or even own one! My husbands grandparents are in their 80's (84 and 85 I think it is) and don't own a computer and probably wouldn't know how to work one if they did! People that age aren't into the modern technology...

Oh and a 92+ year old woman who spells 'even' as "evan" and 'believed' as "belived".....???

And she has pictures but her daughter still doesn't believe her?? That itself says something.

Sorry but I just don't buy it...at all.
Posted on: 2004/4/4 18:05
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Thanks for the link, but I'm with you - it doesn't wash. Especially as all those people have been watched pretty carefully by the press all these years - a survivor coming to light [i:884fb44aed]now[/i:884fb44aed]? Nah.......
Posted on: 2004/4/4 18:20
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:5213ed443a="Teamtunafish"]Thanks for the link, but I'm with you - it doesn't wash. Especially as all those people have been watched pretty carefully by the press all these years - a survivor coming to light [i:5213ed443a]now[/i:5213ed443a]? Nah.......[/quote:5213ed443a]

It just doesn't sound legit..ya know? And if she were telling the truth why not provide a name and the class she was in???

I have this image of a 92+ yr old woman sitting behind a computer now..Although I don't believe a word of it..lol
Posted on: 2004/4/4 18:28

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
And she says no one will believe her...well, considering how much everyone loves the Titanic even today, I'm sure if someone said they were on it, other people would believe it.

What I'm curious about it why her own daughter doesn't believe her? There has to be some reason not to believe your own mother.

And...HAS she given anyone her name? And class? Or any story about the sinking? Or any reason at all to make us believe she's real? I mean, people just can't claim these things and expect people to buy it without asking any questions...lol
Posted on: 2004/4/4 23:12
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Well, I e-mailed her, asking for some particulars - let's see what happens.
Posted on: 2004/4/4 23:22
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
If I had a relative that told me they were on the Titanic, you know for darned sure I would be doing research to make sure it was for real???

It would be the find of the century
Posted on: 2004/4/5 18:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.