Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Chat room
Guest_Anonymous
The chat room does not work for me, and as Jelle is up to his a** in alligators, we will be meeting for chat at http://chat.machine.net/. When you go there, you will find a page that starts New User Settings. Put in the name you want in the chat. Then move the movebar thingie on the right side down until you see Room Settings. The first button will say select room. scroll down to the one that says "Titanic reinactment", highlight it, then hit "Select Room" and you're in!

I will be there all day, so if you get confused, just IM me via my personal IM here and I'll get back to you.
Posted on: 2004/4/14 1:03
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Hey Tuna...I saw in another post that the chat room was down...so I decided to try to do it so it could be up for tonight. And it worked..I think. No one has been in there yet, so I'm not too sure. But I named it the same thing as you, so if it does work people wouldn't be confused.
Posted on: 2004/4/15 1:53
  •  7th officer
      7th officer

From NC, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Well, I for one am pretty tired this morning--I stayed on the chat to the bitter end. Actually was quite fun. The few of us who were around in the wee hours were getting kind of giddy (must have been all those drinks from first class lounge) when she hit. I was surprised how we kept 'missing' lifeboats. Was pretty cool how it all turned out.
Thanks for inviting me.
Posted on: 2004/4/15 14:34
  •  joeluvesemma
      joeluvesemma

From newquay cornwall
Group:
Registered Users
where was this chat room? did only a select few people get invited to chat or was everybody invited? :?
Posted on: 2004/4/15 15:11
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Everyone was invited - I had a hell of a time with both the Chat Machine and this chat. Every time I posted more than two messages, I got thrown off. I will be talking to Jelle about the problem, and if we can solve it, will be doing a reprise edition next week if y'all were interested. I wish I were more of a computer guru than I am so this hadn't happened.

My apologies to all.
Posted on: 2004/4/15 15:34

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I bet it was fun! I wish I could have been there, but I was at work until 6 in the morning. I can't wait for the next one, because I'll definately try to be there!
Posted on: 2004/4/15 22:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.