Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Life boat model
Guest_Anonymous
this isnt really interesting, but i just thought i would tell you.
i went shopping yesterday, and came across a nautical shop. in the window, there was a large model of life-boat 14 for only 30224367. i [i:3975554cfd]might[/i:3975554cfd] buy it if its still there in a few weeks.

oh and they also had "real" children sized life rings. the shop keeper tried to tell me that they had been recovered from the wreck site if they were, i think they would be priced at a bit more that 3022435 lol
Posted on: 2004/4/15 19:43
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
LOL If you go back for the lifeboat you can inform him that the child size liferings he's claiming are from the wreck site...well that it's against the law to sell salvaged artifacts.... lol
Posted on: 2004/4/15 20:33

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Speaking of lifeboats...I was at work last night and was working cash register and I was bored so I started looking at some of the headlines on the magazines...and the National Enquierer, or some stupid magazine like it, had the headline " Newlyweds found on Titanic life raft....still kissing after 93 (I think that was the number) years!" And it had a picture of two skeletons in a life raft that said Titanic...the male had a top hat on and the female a veil. It looked so unbelieveably fake, I wish I had some money so I could have bought it just to show you all. It was the funniest thing I saw all night. :D
Posted on: 2004/4/15 22:35
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:310a95fdae="JByard"]Speaking of lifeboats...I was at work last night and was working cash register and I was bored so I started looking at some of the headlines on the magazines...and the National Enquierer, or some stupid magazine like it, had the headline " Newlyweds found on Titanic life raft....still kissing after 93 (I think that was the number) years!" And it had a picture of two skeletons in a life raft that said Titanic...the male had a top hat on and the female a veil. It looked so unbelieveably fake, I wish I had some money so I could have bought it just to show you all. It was the funniest thing I saw all night. :D[/quote:310a95fdae]

lol, i have come into contact with that newspaper before. i've forgotten its name, but it is meant as a bit of fun. they once said that they found captain smith alive, and he was a transvestite, and he was going to appear on a talk show but died of shock a few hours before he was due to go on.

oh Rosie, i will be sure to tell him lol
Posted on: 2004/4/16 0:25

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
I saw one where a woman gave birth to like, a 30 lbs bat baby or something like that...I can't believe those newspapers print what they do...lol...it's very funny...lol
Posted on: 2004/4/16 9:41
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
LOL JB, i heard of that story too. the newspaper actually has a website somewhere, i have a frein in Ohio who buys every issue lol
Posted on: 2004/4/16 17:36

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Every issue?! That's MADNESS!! LOL....a little quote from the TV show Friends....lol...so Bess...how are you healing? And who is your avatar?
Posted on: 2004/4/16 22:52
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
i am fine, thanks for asking. the guy in my avatar is Matt, he's in a band and at the moment i have a strange obsession with his tounge LOL
Posted on: 2004/4/17 11:58

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
LMAO...well..okay then...lol :D
Posted on: 2004/4/18 8:03
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Bess,
Don't mean to be duh, but how much is that in American money, for the lifeboat?
I always wanted a replica lifeboat but have not seen any on Ebay or anywhere(inexpensive) that could fit my budget.

The National Inquirer is a magazine like that. One time I remember they had something on the front page like that. Oh I think it was a baby that survived the Titanic somehow???? or two sailors or both. It must sell papers because they are still in business??
Posted on: 2004/4/19 15:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.