Poster Thread
  •  Betty
      Betty
JB How are Wedding Plans Coming Along?

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
JB,
Haven't "talked" to you in a while how are the plans coming along. Did you find your wedding dress yet.
Any new info?
Betty
Posted on: 2004/5/11 19:29
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
aww, I haven't been on this forum in a long time. The wedding plans are great! Yes, I found a dress, and I ordered it..I should be getting it any day now. I also bought Trav his ring. Should be getting that soon here too. I have my bridesmaids' dresses..and most things are paid for. Just not the flowers or the rental equpiment...which is kinda important. If I can figure out how to post pics I will, if not, go to the other Titanic forum I belong to and look at the thread I made just for the wedding details. There are TONS of pics there! If you want the web address to the site, pm me and I'll tell you!
Posted on: 2004/5/16 23:00
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
JB,
Thanks for the update, we all want to know how things are progressing. Glad you finally found your dress, I know that is a long, hard process having been there twice myself<LOL>. Sounds like you have everything under control
Posted on: 2004/5/17 11:41
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:eb8ec10879="JByard"]aww, I haven't been on this forum in a long time. The wedding plans are great! Yes, I found a dress, and I ordered it..I should be getting it any day now. I also bought Trav his ring. Should be getting that soon here too. I have my bridesmaids' dresses..and most things are paid for. Just not the flowers or the rental equpiment...which is kinda important. If I can figure out how to post pics I will, if not, go to the other Titanic forum I belong to and look at the thread I made just for the wedding details. There are TONS of pics there! If you want the web address to the site, pm me and I'll tell you![/quote:eb8ec10879]

JB can you PM me the address?? I'd love to see.. Any pics of your dress?
Posted on: 2004/5/21 23:08

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
yes yes..my dress, the bridesmaids dresses, the flower girl dress, the tuxs...even the place we're staying for out mini secret honeymoon! I'll pm the website to ya!
Posted on: 2004/5/25 12:33
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Mini-honeymoon? Not a real one?

Don't worry about it - our honeymoon was actually [i:97e1d8aff3]before[/i:97e1d8aff3] the wedding, and so was our reception - only way we could schedual things!
Posted on: 2004/5/25 15:27
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Teamtuna, That had to be a "first" wasn't it. But, when schedules are demanding on both parties, we do what we have to. Couldn't you have gotten married at the reception?
Posted on: 2004/5/25 17:48
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Well, no, because we were having a [i:891c0b4125]very[/i:891c0b4125] small wedding - me, Alexis, both our sons and my matron-of-honor and the Judge. Otherwise I would have had to invite my family. Also, the reception was given by our Sciece Fiction Club as a party on a regularly designated party day (if there's a fifth Friday in a month, we have a party.)
Posted on: 2004/5/25 19:24

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Wow...I'd die if I didn't have my wedding ceremony and the reception all in one day....and I'd also die if I didn't get to have my whole family there...and I KNOW he'd NEVER do it if his weren't there...he's part Italian, so you can only imagine how huge his family is...LOL
Posted on: 2004/5/27 5:34
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Yea, and that means you have to have all the bells and whistles as well - hope you don't get too frazzled to enjoy it!
Posted on: 2004/6/1 13:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.