Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
Jenn's Happiness!

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Well, I am so happy that I decided to make a new thread about it! Travis and I have just gotten our first apartment together! We can move in September 10th! It seems like eveyrthing is finally going alright in our lives for a change!

Sorry to bore you all, I was just so happy I had to post it! :)

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/23 22:19
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
i dont know about anybody else but i am happy for y'all! i hope i had someone like your travis. (you have to let us see pictures from the wedding, do you promise?)
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/24 3:47

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
i have pictures posted of stuff on another forum I belong to. Wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, tux and such...if you want the link , PM me and I'll give it to you!

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/24 22:29
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
what other forums are you signed up for? i take it that if you are in a forum, then you're interested in that stuff.
~ ~
Posted on: 2004/8/25 2:33

From
Group:
Registered Users
Jenn is it not bad luck to be seen in the dress before the big day? If not then if its ok with you id like to see what your like to put a face to the wee lady that wants to send me tapes that i cant watch just to frustrate me.
Posted on: 2004/8/25 14:24
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
I've been through this... They say it's bad luck if the groom sees the bride in the dress before the day itself. However my husband saw me in a picture of my dress (I wore my mom's for the ceremony and wore my own for the rest of the day) although the picture was from when I was like 12 and the dress was not fitting me..

He also saw the other dress I wore -replica of the Heaven Dress- (only coz I bought it online) and had to talk him into letting me get it.... but he didn't see that on me until the actual day itself.
Posted on: 2004/8/25 15:23

From
Group:
Registered Users
Rosie im sure that you looked a million dollars. That was a good idea to have your own dress and your mothers that way everyone is happy.Are you saying you had also got a third the hevens dress whats that?
Posted on: 2004/8/25 16:03
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:9514ca9974="colliewobbles"]Rosie im sure that you looked a million dollars. That was a good idea to have your own dress and your mothers that way everyone is happy.Are you saying you had also got a third the hevens dress whats that?[/quote:9514ca9974]

I was rather pleased with how I looked. And it didn't cost me a fourtune either as my mom did my hair and makeup in the morning and my maid of honor did my hair in the afternoon.

I only had the 2 gowns, my mom's and the "Heaven Gown". Heaven gown being the final "reunion gown" seen at the very end of the movie when she's reunited with Jack. Or also known as the Dinner dress in white and with a different Neckline.

I had originally planned to wear my mom's dress she wore when she got married as I've always liked it (plus she designed it herself so it had a special touch to it). Although I'd loved a wedding dress that strongly resembled the Titanic Heaven Gown from the movie, I'd seen it in 2000 but at the time didn't know when I Was getting married. Two weeks before my mom was suppose to come I saw the Heaven Dress one I'd loved 3 years earlier online on ebay in my size (what luck!!!) and HAD To have it. So I bought it, wore mommy's then wore what I consider "mine".
Posted on: 2004/8/25 18:01
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
i want to go to prom in the dress that rose wore when the titanic sunk. but you gave me another idea.
~ ~
Posted on: 2004/8/25 22:32
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:37a63d948b="rose89"]i want to go to prom in the dress that rose wore when the titanic sunk. but you gave me another idea.[/quote:37a63d948b]

You mean the "sinking Dress"..... I've got that one too........*hopes she doesn't sound like she's bragging*

I think the Heaven dress would be too formal for a prom as it's white and very much so looks like a wedding dress. I question myself if I'm going to wear it to the anniiversary as it does look like a wedding dress (although in my case it WAS one)
Posted on: 2004/8/26 21:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.