Posted on: 2005/11/13 15:03
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Johno
      Johno
Re: PSP

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
kojima at that point will try to buy nintendo for some reason and make another #OOPS# machine called the kojima monecule
Posted on: 2005/11/12 14:26

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
lol yeah......

I found something interesting......playstation 3 is the TECHNICALLY more superior machine..we cannot get away from that.

It is also the most complex to prpgram for and most expensive to make games for.

so despite its sheer power, the xbox 360 games for a few months if not years will be better than there ps3 counterparts, due largely the 360 is FAR cheaper to make games for and easier.

Have all the power in the world but if you cant use it what is the point...... 360 is cheaper to buy and out first, i thinkk sony are in for it this time

i really do!

cya
Posted on: 2005/11/12 13:55
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
they will be expensive but

i sure do want one but when you talk about games over here being around £70 you start to choke
Posted on: 2005/11/10 16:29
  •  TitanicExprt
      TitanicExprt

From In front of my computer in the United States of America
Group:
Registered Users
It's final!I'm getting a play station 3 when it comes out!
Humankind cannot obtain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.FMA
Posted on: 2005/11/8 1:53

From Ireland
Group:
Registered Users
Okay, now lets end this pointless discussion, because people have different opinions.

Thank you.

- ???
Posted on: 2005/11/1 21:45
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
no i actually saw the guys

when my friend went into the police station to give a statement about what happened he wanted me to be there for moral support and he had to pick out the guys from a line of ppl. I saw all of them, they look harmless but don't judge a book by its cover.
Posted on: 2005/11/1 19:11

From Ireland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Johno wrote:
Quote:

TitanicCrazy wrote:
Why, did that happen to you Johno?

I believe you forgive and forget, my friend.

yeah that did happen to a guy i know. At his cuz's wedding one time, there was a big party as their usually is and it lasted way into the night. His cuz had forgotton something in the hotel near where the reception was, something he was going to give to his fiancee and he was too drunk to drive so my friend opted to go to get it for him. On the way to the hotel, He passed a couple of club's, He just continued walking past them until a group of men, in their 20's , walked out the club and were making alot of noise, He turned round to see what the noise was and they saw him. They started making disgusting chants and he could tell they were #OOPS# because of thier voice and their style of dress, it was obvious to him. So anyway, they started following him and by this time he was getting paranoid so he started running and they started running too, he was crossing a road and he didn't see a dip and he fell and they surrounded him and started touching him and stuff, He tried to defend himself so he got up and started swinging punches, it wounded them a little but obviosuly because they were bigger they could take the pain. Then came a couple of guys who saw him in trouble, they came and they knocked the #OOPS# out of the #OOPS# pricks. Just a warning, He will never forget it, He is totally against don't like #OOPS#'s because what they would do, imagine groping a young boy, vial and disgusting.

Well, I am against what they did to him, it WAS wrong. But, I have heard that most #OOPS# and #OOPS# are non - violent people.

PS: Johno, have you ever actually met one of them? If not, how do you know that they're all that bad?

- ???
Posted on: 2005/11/1 13:19
  •  Johno
      Johno

From Scotland
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TitanicCrazy wrote:
Why, did that happen to you Johno?

I believe you forgive and forget, my friend.

yeah that did happen to a guy i know. At his cuz's wedding one time, there was a big party as their usually is and it lasted way into the night. His cuz had forgotton something in the hotel near where the reception was, something he was going to give to his fiancee and he was too drunk to drive so my friend opted to go to get it for him. On the way to the hotel, He passed a couple of club's, He just continued walking past them until a group of men, in their 20's , walked out the club and were making alot of noise, He turned round to see what the noise was and they saw him. They started making disgusting chants and he could tell they were #OOPS# because of thier voice and their style of dress, it was obvious to him. So anyway, they started following him and by this time he was getting paranoid so he started running and they started running too, he was crossing a road and he didn't see a dip and he fell and they surrounded him and started touching him and stuff, He tried to defend himself so he got up and started swinging punches, it wounded them a little but obviosuly because they were bigger they could take the pain. Then came a couple of guys who saw him in trouble, they came and they knocked the #OOPS# out of the #OOPS# pricks. Just a warning, He will never forget it, He is totally against don't like #OOPS#'s because what they would do, imagine groping a young boy, vial and disgusting.
Posted on: 2005/10/31 20:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.