Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.
Re: Do you believe in Ghost?

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
me and my friends did that once but not about the titanic,we stoped after it started storming.
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/8/3 2:16
Create PDF from Post Print

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Once, but my friends ruined it lol, was actually quite funny, never tried one since.
Posted on: 2006/8/1 23:49
  •  missrose
      missrose

From TEXAS, USA
Group:
Registered Users
just wondering...has anyone ever done a seance(sp?)and like try to contact someone that was aboard the Titanic?
Posted on: 2006/8/1 22:37
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Well, yeah what you said Martyn is probably the best thing to describe how to see ghost.
Posted on: 2006/8/1 22:20

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
I used to be of the opinion (if we stick with dancing on titanic's post) that passing a cemetery, your mind subconciously has thoughts of, dead people, and the whole 'scary' thing a dark cemetary consists of. Now that may be what it is, tends to be people with vivid imaginations that have these experiences, take my sister for example she will probably never even say they could be real. I think a lot has to do with your religious belief to, if you think when you die that is it, then your probably not going to belive in ghost's.

I will remain skeptical, but I lean to the side of they are indeed real, but define real, something there that you can see and touch. Can't do that with a ghost, you can catch a glimpse, but just because you dont get the chance to touch it, doesnt mean it isnt real.
Posted on: 2006/8/1 14:23
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
in our neighbor hood we have an old cemetery and one night we were taking a ride back there(very scared by the way) and i looked and i saw a figure i sceamed and looked again and it was gone.
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/8/1 4:55
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Martyn wrote:
Depends really doesn’t it? I was born into a catholic family, and was brought up firmly believing in God, the after life etc. Looking around at world event's and now I'm older and don’t believe everything mummy and daddy tell me, I began to have major doubts.

There was one night though, two years ago I make it, I was heading off to bed, as I opened the door, I distinctly saw a figure standing in the centre of my bedroom, I stared at it for 3 seconds, as soon as I blinked it was gone. Very strange, it was neither the 1st, nor the last time something like that has happened. On 5 separate occasions I have saw figures around my house. I am a very skeptical person, I need proof before I will do most things, but I can’t argue with what I see.

The explanation, my home is in a cul-de-sac, of 4 houses, 15 years ago the land was a stable, the owner decided to sell the land, a housing developer built two homes, while a 3rd one was built privately. As the ground was a stable (situated near an old school) I went to the local library to find out information, and was quite taken in by what I saw. It's the classic ghost story so many readers of this post will now just say 'another one of them' but for the few interested. 103 years ago, a family stayed in the stables, (traveling through the region and needed money) they worked in the stables by day and the owner (NOT THE GUY WHO SOLD THE LAND LOL) gave them shelter at night. Apparently, they died one by one over the course of 3 months, no idea how, though the apparent 'conclusion' drawn was it was the animals. It was said the animals bludgeoned them to death, with God knows what I may add, only possible way I can think of is a horse kicking them repeatedly in the chest/head.

In any case, they may be the figures I see some times, Iv lived here for going on 9 years and had 5 encounters. Wonder when my next one will be............

Lol classic ghost story ending :P sleep well

I belive you. Some people would think you are crazy and nuts, but you gave a good description. I mean it is so easy to believe. Lets just take it people. To some people it is hallucantions and some people it is the real thing. I saw one,but I was hallucanating.
Posted on: 2006/8/1 2:58
  •  Titanic King
      Titanic King

From Remyxxx777
Group:
Registered Users
Domincan 12 I am not lieing either. It really works. You start getting hallucanations and you will start to see things and most of the time you will think it is a ghost. I tried it. Take my advice. It really works. If not then stay up for 2 whole nights without going to sleep.
Posted on: 2006/8/1 2:55

From Santo domingo,DR and New york
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Titanic King wrote:
Now if you are talking about ghost. Here is what you do. Stay up all night and all that day. On the next night keep all the lights off in the house and you will see them. It is called a hallucnation. I did it once. I got scared out of my pants though.
ex.
Jan 12. stay up all night.
Jan.13 Stay up with all the lights off. Stay up during the day without going to sleep.

kool
Posted on: 2006/8/1 2:25

From United Kingdom
Group:
Registered Users
Depends really doesn’t it? I was born into a catholic family, and was brought up firmly believing in God, the after life etc. Looking around at world event's and now I'm older and don’t believe everything mummy and daddy tell me, I began to have major doubts.

There was one night though, two years ago I make it, I was heading off to bed, as I opened the door, I distinctly saw a figure standing in the centre of my bedroom, I stared at it for 3 seconds, as soon as I blinked it was gone. Very strange, it was neither the 1st, nor the last time something like that has happened. On 5 separate occasions I have saw figures around my house. I am a very skeptical person, I need proof before I will do most things, but I can’t argue with what I see.

The explanation, my home is in a cul-de-sac, of 4 houses, 15 years ago the land was a stable, the owner decided to sell the land, a housing developer built two homes, while a 3rd one was built privately. As the ground was a stable (situated near an old school) I went to the local library to find out information, and was quite taken in by what I saw. It's the classic ghost story so many readers of this post will now just say 'another one of them' but for the few interested. 103 years ago, a family stayed in the stables, (traveling through the region and needed money) they worked in the stables by day and the owner (NOT THE GUY WHO SOLD THE LAND LOL) gave them shelter at night. Apparently, they died one by one over the course of 3 months, no idea how, though the apparent 'conclusion' drawn was it was the animals. It was said the animals bludgeoned them to death, with God knows what I may add, only possible way I can think of is a horse kicking them repeatedly in the chest/head.

In any case, they may be the figures I see some times, Iv lived here for going on 9 years and had 5 encounters. Wonder when my next one will be............

Lol classic ghost story ending :P sleep well
Posted on: 2006/8/1 1:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.