Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  12 Votes
  •  starlinegifts
      starlinegifts
Re: IM GONA TRIE TO MAKE A ASECOND TITANIC

From
Group:
Registered Users
Here is an update on my TITANIC project. Recently we have bought a production building for the gift shop. Next year we will break ground on starting a vineyard for wines. Next year 2009 we should have some wines available for auction on a web site.
Web site is www.geocities.com/starlinegifts256

For those who say that another TITANIC or Olympic class ship will never be built. If you read this post fully and then listen very closly to the common sence that is screaming to be heard inside of you. What it is telling you is that it is very possible for another to be built, if you don't start listening you might get left behind.

Have a great week!!
Joseph Lawrence
Posted on: 2008/10/21 1:11
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Mrs. Andrews
      Mrs. Andrews

From Denmark
Group:
Registered Users
Why don't we all stick together and built a new Titanic? We could help eachother, some could do the painting work, some could do the wood work and so on..
It could be amazing.
Posted on: 2007/7/6 9:55

From Lynn Haven, Florida, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Ema423 Here,

I doub't it!
Posted on: 2007/7/5 18:45
  •  <3
      <3

From
Group:
Registered Users
building another Titanic would be amazing! but it would be very very expensive! i'd ride on it no matter what! and ur pretty smart for a 9 year old! how long have u liked Titanic and why! oh oh! and how do u get the avatars?

and for everyone who's fighting, just KNOCK IT OFF!! AND ACT UR AGE!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2007/7/1 20:56
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
carm down god this is supposd to be a disscusion website into the facts of the titanic not a girl fight other how old people are who cares god get back onto the topic
Posted on: 2007/5/4 12:08
  •  hevmckev
      hevmckev

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

titanic_charlie wrote:
you need to sedle down . and shut the #OOPS# up. and im a boy,and we didnt learn anything about titanic in school. i did cold heard research . and yes , we should know more important things , but i was giving examples , and if i dont spell a word write its because i type fast , little girl, . so now whats your come back #OOPS#! i stay up hours into the night reading books about titanic , and i was complimenting you , im sorry if i dont now every quarter of an inch of how long it was , i do more research in the people and architech of the ship , . so come on give me your comeback , you little stuck-up snot . and im 4 years older then you so i wouldnt say little if i were you!

hey charlie i was actually talkin to gal of titanic so you settle down and take a breath for a minute.its not my fault your schools history cirriculum is not up to scratch.and hey if your 4 years older than me that would make you 30 right??? so dont you feel smart now????SO THERES MY COME BACK BUD!!!!! Me stuck up? you know nothing about me!!!! But i know something about you. You obviously think everything is about you. Well guess what. IT'S NOT.
Posted on: 2007/4/26 22:22
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
it world be cool to see the olympic class liners back in belfast and southampton and each vessel flying the white star line flag now that world be an awsome achevement i know i currently building a titanic but a modal verson also if they did ncreate a them again they coluld give the vessel a moden fdsay rudder and bow frusters to turn the vessel quiker than she normaly world with just a rudder as the titanic didnt have bow frusters !
Posted on: 2007/4/25 11:11
  •  CaptianTT
      CaptianTT

From
Group:
Registered Users
Makeing a second Titanic will be col but impossible. A its an awsome idea, but 2 creat a ship that was so famous 95 years ago well it wont be the same. plus no one will want to sail on a ship that has un modern things unless you mean the inside will be diffrent more modern but the out side will be the same ( that would be kool) but also some ppl who are superstios wont want to ride because they thinks theres a curse on the ship, but i would go! not trying to put down the dream just being realistic. (i would love to sail on it)
Posted on: 2007/4/24 21:10
  •  scousekid
      scousekid

From
Group:
Registered Users
on ebay at the moment their is a brilliant picture of the titanic painted on 5 different plates and as you put the plates together it makes the titanic and it is all mounted in a frame it is absolutally brilliant. it is a must see for any collectors.
the item number is 190106182752
Posted on: 2007/4/24 19:03
  •  Kathi
      Kathi

From Germany
Group:
Registered Users
Oh, and by the way: The J in J. Bruce Ismay stands for Joseph.

Posted on: 2007/4/16 17:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.