Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
That is a [i:0e5fe34867]great[/i:0e5fe34867] story, Natalie, thanks for sharing - and welcome aboard!
Posted on: 2004/3/22 14:13
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  natalie tredinnick
      natalie tredinnick
titanic

From
Group:
Registered Users
hello,
I haven't got a myth to tell but iv'e got a story which is a bit wiered!

My name is Natalie i'm 19 and have been interested in the Titanic for about 5yrs. When I was 16 I was told that there was going to be a special crossing on the QE2 in memory of the Titanic, my mum took out a bank loan out for me so I could pay for the trip. Then me and my mum went, but when we got on the shp it had been cancelled and nobody had bothered to tell me. As you can imagine I was very upset but I made the best I could of the hoilday! But then on the ship my mum met this guy (an american) and they are getting married this october in New York!
What happend to the Titanic was terrible, but the wierd thing is that they would never have met unless the Titanic had sunk! At least there can still be hope from a tragedy that happend 92years ago!

hope you found this interesting
natalie
Posted on: 2004/3/22 11:24
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:6eb91cc23c="bess"][quote:6eb91cc23c="titanic 4 ever"]Can someone please tell me the story about Lorraine Allison please, I never heard about it before.[/quote:6eb91cc23c]

ok here it is,

during the 1940's in New York City, a radio show called "We The People" was aired. A lady named Loraine Kramer was featured as the guest speaker. she claimed that she was little Loraine Allison who had perished in the Titanic disaster.
she wove a fanciful tale about a man named "Mr Hyde" who rescued her from the sinking ship, and looking after her. This man apparently turned out to be none other than Mr Thomas Andrews!! On Carpathia, they stayed in the doctors cabin along with Bruce Ismay. Ismay payed Andrews to dissapear so that he wouldnt testify at the inquiry. Andrews agreed to this, so he lived a life of secrecy in the U.S and brought up Loraine as his own daughter. It was many years before Andrews told her about their true identities.
Ms Kramer stated that she had clear memories of being on Titanic but none what-so-ever of her family life before. she also claimed to have pieces of family jewellry which belonged to her mother, Bess Allison. Bess' sister confirmed that the jewellry were cheap imitations and NOT the actual pieces owned by her sister.
Loraine also got in touch with Lillian Allison, the wife of Hudson Allsions brother. Lillian was deeply upset by the whole thing and even contacted Alice Cleaver to confirm that Loraine had Perished.
Despite the fact that Alice confirmed this, Lillian still kept in contact with Loraine Kramer, she didnt want to lose contact until she was sure the woman was lying.
i'll type the last bit up later
[/b][/quote:6eb91cc23c]

WOW! Thanks for the story bess. Now I learned something else about the Titanic. Thanks again.
Posted on: 2004/3/14 16:27
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
ea, I've heard of her. Silly woman.
Posted on: 2004/3/14 16:17
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:3c7d9826cb="titanic 4 ever"]Can someone please tell me the story about Lorraine Allison please, I never heard about it before.[/quote:3c7d9826cb]

ok here it is,

during the 1940's in New York City, a radio show called "We The People" was aired. A lady named Loraine Kramer was featured as the guest speaker. she claimed that she was little Loraine Allison who had perished in the Titanic disaster.
she wove a fanciful tale about a man named "Mr Hyde" who rescued her from the sinking ship, and looking after her. This man apparently turned out to be none other than Mr Thomas Andrews!! On Carpathia, they stayed in the doctors cabin along with Bruce Ismay. Ismay payed Andrews to dissapear so that he wouldnt testify at the inquiry. Andrews agreed to this, so he lived a life of secrecy in the U.S and brought up Loraine as his own daughter. It was many years before Andrews told her about their true identities.
Ms Kramer stated that she had clear memories of being on Titanic but none what-so-ever of her family life before. she also claimed to have pieces of family jewellry which belonged to her mother, Bess Allison. Bess' sister confirmed that the jewellry were cheap imitations and NOT the actual pieces owned by her sister.
Loraine also got in touch with Lillian Allison, the wife of Hudson Allsions brother. Lillian was deeply upset by the whole thing and even contacted Alice Cleaver to confirm that Loraine had Perished.
Despite the fact that Alice confirmed this, Lillian still kept in contact with Loraine Kramer, she didnt want to lose contact until she was sure the woman was lying.
i'll type the last bit up later
[/b]
Posted on: 2004/3/14 16:07
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
eeerrr i dont actually know she's either 23, 24 or 25 lol
she had the Nick when she was 15 she had bella two years ago, Jessica in June and the next one is due in July :shock:
Posted on: 2004/3/13 23:10
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
How old is your sister?
Posted on: 2004/3/13 23:04
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
i know lol
Posted on: 2004/3/13 23:03
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
WOW! :shock:
Posted on: 2004/3/13 22:48
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
[quote:cdcadcff9a="titanic 4 ever"]She is so cute, I love babies. I don't have one, I'm not married either (going out with my boyfriend for 2 years p.s. he said I have to get through college first I am in a 2 year program and it's taking me about 2 1/2 - 3 years to get half way through, I'm taking my time so I learn all I can).[/quote:cdcadcff9a]

yeah i love babies too, i want one. my sister is pregnant with her fourth, she pops them out like its an anual event
Posted on: 2004/3/13 22:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.