Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
And Rosie...I would so go off on people if that happened to me..I don't even know what I'd do at first...but oh man..something would defiantely go down...lol
Posted on: 2004/4/18 8:27
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
well, we got some of our tuxs ordered today. Black traditional tuxs, with a candy apple red and black print vest and matching tie....they look pretty nice! I was surprised because I hadn't even though of doing prints...llol....
Posted on: 2004/4/18 8:26
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
wow Rosie, i'd be really annoyed if that happened to me.
Jenn, make the most of relaxing until next month, i love talking about weddings, for some strange reason, i always get really excited when someone i know is getting married lol
Posted on: 2004/4/17 15:16
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Rosie, oh my gawd, that is even worse!!! You had the reception there. That is terrible I would definitely not recommend that place to anyone, geez
Posted on: 2004/4/17 12:54
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Actually it wasn't a day after! It was more like 2 weeks after by the time we got it... (same time they're saying..ok pay the bill)... what beats all is not only did we have the wedding night there but that's where the reception was! So it's not like we didn't spend enough money there!
Posted on: 2004/4/17 11:27
  •  Betty
      Betty

From Albany, New York
Group:
Registered Users
Geez Rosie, that was awful. I guess that indicates we should "assume" nothing, but on a honeymoon? Most of us are usually prepared for everything in our wedding plans, but the room, geeze how chintzy can they be? Yea, I agree with you, the champagne was for the night of, not the day after!!!
Woman did not sound very accommodating to "newlyweds"?
Posted on: 2004/4/17 11:18
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Haha consider yourself lucky...you get wine and stuff... My honeymoon consisted of one night in the same place we got married (was nice as they had a honeymoon suite) BUT...despite the picture showing a bowl of fruit and wine and supposidly arrangements had been made for flowers and such... We got up there and there was NOTHING... no fruit, no wine, no mini bar, no flowers, NOTHING, NADA..

The ONLY thing we had was breakfast the next morning.. But that really didn't help me when I woke up in the middle of the night caughing so bad I needed a drink.. And since we were under the impression no room service we didn't bother to call the front desk (it was 2 am or so)....

Well we complained to the lady and she's like "Well it doesn't come with the room unless requested and besides you aren't champange people anyways" (that's beside the point....we'd decided not to have champange at the wedding..) and she's like "And had you needed something you could have called front desk and they would have brought you something if you needed it" ..... Ummmmmmmmm highly doubt that..

We did end up getting a complimentory bottle of champange and she talked to her manager and they decided to start putting bon bons in the room..but I don't think they quite got the point we were trying to make.. if it's on the picture, DONT mislead people by thinking they get that... And make it clear that there IS room service..

Still didn't make it any better....she didn't understand...the wine/champange was meant for THAT evening (we'd planned to take our own bottle but since it showed on the picture tht the room came with it....)

AND considering the price PER night one would think...UGHHHH!!
Posted on: 2004/4/17 1:55

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
Ain't nothin wrong with that! As long as you're happy now...which we all hear that you are...so life is good!
Posted on: 2004/4/17 0:56
  •  Anonymous
      Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Helps I've been married three times...
Posted on: 2004/4/16 23:08

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
ahhh, thank you very much...see, ya learn something new everyday! :D