Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic movie
  This is rude but WHAT THE HECK IS THE CAR SCENE FOR?!!

Browsing this Thread:   5 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic

•  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
i dont think she was, but even if she was, it does make sense to lose hers with jack.
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
~ ~
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12108709
Posted on: 2004/8/14 3:35
Create PDF from Post Print

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
That's what I was just going to say....because I thought she wasn't a virgin. Because in the scene where she's having breakfast with Cal, he says " I hoped you would come to me last night"....that's what that means. Back then, men and women didn't sleep in the same bed.....and men certainly didn't go to the woman for sex. The woman had to go to him. So, that's what he meant there. I hoped you would have come to me last night....so we could get FREAKY! :)

So, if he's asking her that so casually over breakfast, I don't think she was a virgin.

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/14 0:24
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:1e02cb9699="rose4jackd"]The point of the scene was that rose and jack would fall deeply in love and it would make the people that are watching know it wasn't just a fling and because rose was a virgin when jack died it made it sad because you know just how much they loved each other it was a scene to play with your emotions that is what a film should do thats why the film got so many awards it is the best film EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)[/quote:1e02cb9699]

i agree with you, it is the best movie ever. but you know, besides from her giving him her virginity. but how do you know that? i might have missed it, but i dont think its said anywhere in the movie.
~ ~
Posted on: 2004/8/13 22:55
  •  rose4jackd
      rose4jackd

From coventry
Group:
Registered Users
The point of the scene was that rose and jack would fall deeply in love and it would make the people that are watching know it wasn't just a fling and because rose was a virgin when jack died it made it sad because you know just how much they loved each other it was a scene to play with your emotions that is what a film should do thats why the film got so many awards it is the best film EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Posted on: 2004/8/13 20:25
  •  rose4jackd
      rose4jackd

From coventry
Group:
Registered Users
The point of the scene was that rose and jack would fall deeply in love and it would make the people that are watching know it wasn't just a fling and because rose was a virgin when jack died it made it sad because you know just how much they loved each other it was a scene to play with your emotions that is what a film should do thats why the film got so many awards it is the best film EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Posted on: 2004/8/13 20:25
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:bbaa0ab858="colliewobbles"]your correct they did use the car in the begining so i can only guess it must have been to let the veiwer see every part of the ship. to do this they needed a reason for being down there and that was as good as reason as any dont you think?[/quote:bbaa0ab858]

you know, they couldve just passed it like when they were going thru the boiler rooms. anyway, it still doesnt make any sense.
~ ~
Posted on: 2004/8/13 18:26

From
Group:
Registered Users
I,ll go along with that sounds about right.
Posted on: 2004/8/13 13:07
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
The scene itself is pointless.. the Car scene was put in there for one reason and one reason only. So the movie would have sex in it. It had nudity, action, violence and needed sex, so he put it in there. Only logical explaination..
Posted on: 2004/8/13 12:55

From
Group:
Registered Users
your correct they did use the car in the begining so i can only guess it must have been to let the veiwer see every part of the ship. to do this they needed a reason for being down there and that was as good as reason as any dont you think?
Posted on: 2004/8/13 11:13
  •  rose89
      rose89

From somewhere deep down
Group:
Registered Users
some people like the car scene for other reasons than jack and rose expressing their love. i like the car scene but i think its useless.
~ ~
Posted on: 2004/8/12 22:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.