Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  GooseGrl172
      GooseGrl172
Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic"

From Maryland
Group:
Registered Users
Hello

Just wanted to know who has viewed this documentary (Discovery Channel Documentary) and what yall thought about it. I got to watch on a giant flat screen with surround sound so that was cool. Unfortunately I'd just come home after a long trip, so I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I could have (was very tired). I thought it was good. Although there was a lot of archival footage in there, I was blown away by the turkish baths and the Strauss's bedroom. That was quite amazing. I also liked the documentaries they played before and after Cameron's doc. There were some noticable changes in the ships structure. Althought it was amazing to see the these things, it was also very sad to see the state of the ship (that part is always sad), and to know we'll never get to enjoy the beauty that was; and sadder, that still is.

Jessica
Posted on: 2005/8/5 3:54
Create PDF from Post Print
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TITANICsoul 2005/9/9 1:49
       Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" Kyle J. W. 2005/9/9 13:03
         Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TITANICsoul 2005/10/27 14:06
           Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TitanicJack 2005/10/27 16:31
             Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TITANICsoul 2005/10/27 17:02
               Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TitanicJack 2005/10/27 21:02
                 Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TITANICsoul 2005/10/27 21:13
                   Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TITANICsoul 2005/11/6 4:12
             Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" Dominican12 2005/11/19 5:20
               Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" TITANICsoul 2005/11/19 17:42
                 Re: Cameron's "Last Mysteries of the Titanic" Dominican12 2005/11/29 4:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.

Copyright © 2006-2012 Titanic.com
Home Photos Advertise Link to us Flower Box