Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  Digiteen
      Digiteen

From Isle of Wight, England
Group:
Registered Users
If there is going to be a Titanic II and I must say, it would be truly amazing if there was, it would probably only be available to everyone in America. I'm not trying to be greedy or anything but shouldn't it follow tradition of the first ship and pick up passengers from the UK and launch again from Southampton (although they would have to think about moving the QE2 first because it's in the same place as where the Titanic launched). Wow I pass where the dock is every time I go over to the mainland! :D

And think of the prices!! In todays money 1 Steerage / Third Class ticket is about 302243450 and back then it was 3022439. And some people were so rich they spent 302243840 on their tickets and that's 30224342500 (THEY MUST HAVE BEN LOADED!!!) and well not many people could afford that. Also if you are like my dad, people would be expecting a lot more onboard because back then the main entertainment was smoking or having a drink in the smoking room and maybe playing a few hands of black jack but nowadays we have TV, internet, music and a lot, LOT more.
Posted on: 2004/8/1 22:21
Create PDF from Post Print
Subject Poster Date
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.