Main Menu
Recent News
Latest Articles
Random photos

Titanic.com - Titanic News, Photos, Articles & Research | Forum Index
   Titanic news
   Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:.

Browsing this Thread:   441 Anonymous Users

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
  •  Rate Thread
      Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  7 Votes
  •  titanicfreek
      titanicfreek
Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:.

From My house. Usa
Group:
Registered Users
Okay I have no idea what fourm I should post this in, so If this is in the wrong forum please move it or tell me where to move it. So I am in a public Speaking class and I need to write a seven minute long persuasive speach. I decided to go with Titanic since I am fascinated with her, and I didnt really want to research a topic that I didn't know anything about. So I am trying to persuade my teacher and class that the sinking of Titanic made ships safer. For one they added enough lifeboats for all of their passengers, and the International Ice patrol was formed. I also know that they required that the radios on the ships were to be on at all times and to be monitored. I need help, because I know that there are alot more things that happened because of the Titanic sinking to help make ships safer, but I am unsure to what they all are. The ones I listed above are the major ones that I know of. If you have any links to video clips or news articles that could help me would you be so kind and post them for me?

Thank you.

"To, the stars..."
Posted on: 2008/11/24 20:29
Create PDF from Post Print
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. TITANICsoul 2009/11/23 4:55
       Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. rip1912 2009/12/5 3:48
         Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. TITANICsoul 2010/4/15 10:47
           Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. rip1912 2010/4/15 20:31
             Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. TITANICsoul 2010/4/19 10:05
     Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. titanicfreek 2008/12/1 16:21
       Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. Autumn 2009/2/14 6:16
         Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. rip1912 2009/8/17 4:34
           Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. TITANICsoul 2009/11/23 4:53
     Re: Did the sinking of the Titanic make ships safer today? .:Help Please:. MGY Friend 2008/11/24 23:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.
 You cannot post without approval.

Copyright © 2006-2012 Titanic.com
Home Photos Advertise Link to us Flower Box