Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
Who will you vote for??

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
So, I'm just curious who registered voters in the US will vote for? Kerry, Bush, or Nader? (Did anyone besides me know Nader was running as independant?) Even non registered voters, who would you vote for if you could????

My Website.. Titanic: Truth, Myths and Legends
Posted on: 2004/8/11 23:23
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
Even though I'm English and live in England I would vote for Bush. This is probably because he looks like a better President than Kerry. Also, from what I've heard (I'm probably wrong), Kelly isn't really making too much of a change to what Bush is promising us.

In addition, I agree with the war against Saddam (and terrorism).
Posted on: 2004/8/11 23:39
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
Not sure...I've never been into politics and don't follow along with the news on them..

I'm not sure this is such a good topic, this same one was started at another board and it got WAY out of hand.
Posted on: 2004/8/11 23:49

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:615e774f7d="Squall"]Even though I'm English and live in England I would vote for Bush. This is probably because he looks like a better President than Kerry. Also, from what I've heard (I'm probably wrong), Kelly isn't really making too much of a change to what Bush is promising us.

In addition, I agree with the war against Saddam (and terrorism).[/quote:615e774f7d]

I would agree with the war had he told us the REAL reason he went over there.

Oh, I'm sorry if that sounded mean. I reread it after I posted it and just HAD to edit it..I didn't mean to sound harsh if I did. I just don't think he told us the real reasoning behine his decision to to go war. had he told that truth his ratings might not be dropping so drastically. Right now they are about 50/50.....this will be a very good election.

Posted on: 2004/8/12 1:23
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
LOL Hopefully it won't be like another Bush-Gore election year...Recounting and recounting again the votes... eesh..!
Posted on: 2004/8/12 2:09

From
Group:
Registered Users
I think Big Bill Clinton was the best President ever. Baby bush the sooner he goes the better.
Posted on: 2004/8/12 11:38
  •  Squall
      Squall

From Near London, England
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:4d4d017aaa="Rosie1912"]
I'm not sure this is such a good topic, this same one was started at another board and it got WAY out of hand.[/quote:4d4d017aaa]

*cough* I'm the Moderator/Admin. :P :D 8)
Posted on: 2004/8/12 19:50
  •  gothic_applesauce
      gothic_applesauce

From tennesse
Group:
Registered Users
i agree the sooner he goes the better i hope that karry ends up president that is if i had it my way
Posted on: 2004/8/12 20:36
  •  Rosie1912
      Rosie1912

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:798d3b5d72="Squall"][quote:798d3b5d72="Rosie1912"]
I'm not sure this is such a good topic, this same one was started at another board and it got WAY out of hand.[/quote:798d3b5d72]

*cough* I'm the Moderator/Admin. :P :D 8)[/quote:798d3b5d72]

I am fully aware of that, however on another board there are more admins there and it still got out of hand. Politics is too much of a touchy subject and people have too many views on it for it to stay decent.
Posted on: 2004/8/12 21:46

From Tallmadge, Ohio
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:a6fbbfe805="colliewobbles"]I think Big Bill Clinton was the best President ever. Baby bush the sooner he goes the better.[/quote:a6fbbfe805]

I agree. He was a very god president. I really despise Bush...especially after seeing Farenheit 9/11.....but I'm not too sure about Kerry either. And, I'm actually not even too sure about Nader...so, like I said, this will be an interesting election. And I really hope it's not like Florida's incident again...that'll take forever.

Did you guys here they're talking about pushing the election back due to the terrorist threat?? I swear, we can't go a day here without seeing onthe news they've got new info. on terrorists planning an attack!! It's exhausting!

Posted on: 2004/8/12 22:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.